Giving from the USA

Thank you for your interest in supporting the work of Tearfund.

We’re registered with the American Fund for Charities, so donating to Tearfund from the USA couldn’t be easier.

Postal donations

Just print and complete this form, and post it together with your check or credit card details to the address stated on the form.

Online donations

Go to the American Fund giving form, fill in your details and select Tearfund from the list of evaluated charities.

As a US donor, your gifts to Tearfund are tax deductible through the American Fund for Charities, a US 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with EIN 52-2109597. Following your donation, you’ll be issued with the receipt you need for income tax purposes.

If you have any questions on any of the above, just contact Andrew Meredith-Jones on or (+44) 20 3906 3500. Thank you.