- By entering any competition run by Tearfund, you agree to be legally bound by both the general terms and any terms applicable to a specific competition.
- The promoter of all competitions run through our media is Tearfund, registered Charity No.265464 (England & Wales) No.SC037624 (Scotland). Our company number is 994339 and our registered office is 100 Church Road, Teddington, TW11 8QE.
- If you are concerned by the content of any of Tearfund’s competitions, please initially contact us by email at email@example.com.
About our competitions
- This competition is not affiliated with Meta (Facebook or Instagram).
- The prize is for two tickets to Sir Cliff Richard’s Blue Sapphire Tour on Sunday 12 November 2023 at the Eventim Apollo, London, only. The prize does not include refunds due to cancellations or any travel or accommodation costs or any out of pocket expenses. No cash alternative.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to win the competition. You can submit an entry to this competition via the following means:
- Completing the entry form on the prize draw landing page with the correct answer and your details.
- Completing the prize draw entry form via our Facebook prize draw post.
- Only entries with the correct answer will be entered into a prize draw to select a winner.
- We cannot accept entries from anyone below the age of 13 (at the time of entry), in line with the Facebook and Instagram user requirements, unless accompanied by permission from a parent or guardian.
- One winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator. This decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees of Tearfund, their family members or anyone connected with the competition may not enter the competition.
- The competition will close at midnight on 5 November 2023 and Tearfund will notify the winner on Monday 6 November 2023, via email or phone. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, Tearfund reserves the right to withdraw the prize from a winner and pick a replacement winner as we only have seven days until the event.
- Details of how to redeem the prize will be shared with the winner via email or phone.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and there is no cash equivalent offered.
- Tearfund reserves the right to cancel or amend a competition and/or withdraw a prize and these terms and conditions at any time without being liable to a contestant or any other person.
- Any changes to a competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Tearfund.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Any failure by Tearfund to enforce any of the terms and conditions will not give rise to any claims or rights of action by entrants or prize winners. This will not be deemed to be a waiver of our rights in relation to these terms.
- The above General Terms (and Specific Terms) shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.