Are you a regular walker but new to endurance events? Perhaps you're a seasoned trekker looking for more testing adventures? Or even a marathon runner wanting to up your distance? Whether it's along magnificent coastal scenery, or in stunning open countryside, there’s an Ultra Challenge for you.
Take on the challenge
Walk, jog or run at your own pace at an event of your choice in the Ultra Challenge Series 2022/3.
Join thousands of others, of all ages and abilities, for an unforgettable challenge. And by getting your family and friends to sponsor you and fundraising for Tearfund, you’ll also play a part in bringing life-change to people living in poverty around the world.
Ultra Challenge event support includes:
- Free food and drink
- Covered rest stops
- Sign-posted route and tracking
- Challenge App with training guides, event information and online forum
- Shuttle buses and transfers
- Medics, podiatrists and massage
- Option to camping
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly at the finish line
What you’ll receive from Tearfund:
- A Tearfund top and water bottle
- Dedicated fundraising support
- Most importantly, the motivation to keep going! Through your challenge you’ll be empowering people to lift themselves out of poverty, live transformed lives, and fulfil their God-given potential.
How to join
Option 1: Self-fund – you pay the full cost of the event place and choose your own fundraising target.
Option 2: Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and reach a set fundraising target.
Option 3: Mixed Fundraising – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and have a lower fundraising target.